Monday, November 29, 2010

My Thanksgiving. The rest of my break.

My Thanksgiving break was very good. I had ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, beats, and green beans. Every year at Thanksgiving my family sits at our table. We all say what we are thankful for. My mom starts first she is thankful for being alive and being the best mom. I go next I am thankful for my parents and my brother because with out them I would have nothing. My brother goes next he is thankful for skateboarding and my parents also, and my dad goes last. He is thankful for me and my brother being alive and healthy. The rest of my break was great. I went downtown hung out with my friends at this place called Stitch's. That place is so much fun for teens to hang out at. It has a pool table, foose ball, two skateboard ramps, a dart board, and a whole bunch of other cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment