Friday, December 3, 2010

What happened to me last night!!!!

The thing that happened to me last night. I was hanging out at Stitch's with my friends. My ex boyfriend shows up and starts talking trash about me and my friends. So then I start getting all upset and really mad. I decided to leave my friend Potter came with me to make sure I was going to be okay.  He walked in front of me and muttered something but I couldn't hear what he said. Then after he said whatever he said I walked up to a metal street pole and punched it four times. Then I went back to Stitch's and talked to him and showed him my hand. He left after I talked to him. So I got on my bus got home at about eight or so and showed my mom my hand.  She took me to the hospital. It was not fun there.

No comments:

Post a Comment