Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Standing up for myself!!!!!

I had to stand up to this girl in the sixth grade. The school I went to was Clagget Creek Middle School. The school had the lockers on top and bottom, and my locker happened to be on the bottom and hers was on top. So one day I was putting my backpack away, and she walked up to her locker and bumped me out of the way of my locker. This keep going on for about a week and a half, and then one day I got sick and tired of it. So I cussed her out, and then I took her face and shoved it into her locker, her lip was bleeding. Then after her lip was done bleeding the principal came, and took me to his office then she came with him. The principal asked if she wanted to press charges? She said "no". Then the next day the school gave me a new locker, and I never had problems again.

No comments:

Post a Comment