Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Letter to a friend

Dear Jessica,
Connecticut is very different from Barbados. It has different standards and rules that people have to follow. The weather is a lot different from Barbados's weather. It gets very cold here, and always has gray skies. The people go to church twice in one day. I live with my aunt and uncle who's names are Rachel and Matthew. Aunt Rachel is very kind and outgoing, and Uncle Matthew is mean and strict. Most of all my cousin's are very well mannered and listen to their father's orders. My first cousin Judith is more friendly to me, but at first she was jealous of me and the clothes I wore. My other cousin Mercy is disabled. She uses a crutch to get around places. Sometimes I really do miss Barbados and the memories I had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment